Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote
Brandon's SGM App. Vote
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Danny's GM for DEV application
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am by sonicboomz

» Charles' GM Application
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Circean

» Icky's gm app.
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm by Guest

» [GM APP] Smooch.
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm by Smooch

» Charles' MOD Application <3
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Circean

» Corrupt A Wish
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm by Circean

» HAcker
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Vaseline

» Brandon's SGM App.
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm by Guest

» New : Bann Appeal Format.
Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
Circean
Brandon's SGM App. Vote_lcapBrandon's SGM App. Voting_barBrandon's SGM App. Vote_rcap 
NeedsMusic
Brandon's SGM App. Vote_lcapBrandon's SGM App. Voting_barBrandon's SGM App. Vote_rcap 
Kyle
joerockshaha
VirusDragon
AirWick
Smooch
brandonchu
Chicken
DjPandix3

Brandon's SGM App.

Go down 
+2
AirWick
brandonchu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brandonchu
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm

In-game name: Dragonv2

Will you follow the rules? How?:Well, to me, rules are not hard to follow. Example: no hacking, no begging for stuffs. It goes back to my personality and character. As long as there is a rule, i will abide it. I've been an admin of many servers. And off to say that, i am a person that like to abide rules. Rules are being enforced everywhere be it in a private server, or a big organization. Also, Rules are being implemented for a reason. And the reason is to have a lively community and for each and everyone to respect one another. Rules are not implemented for fun, therefore i dare say, i will abide every single rules.

Age19

Why should I make you a GM? What can you do?:Well, i personally do not think that everyone has a good reason of "why should i make you a GM?". To be, Being a GM is a role given by the owner as an opportunity to help his players and bring people to his/her to make the community more lively. I can say that, i have been admin of many servers, i know what is correct and what is wrong. i do not mistaken people for hacking and banning them for no particular reasons. I also do not abuse my powers as an GM even if i hate that particular person to the core. I am able to fix any errors that the owner is facing and try to source for new and upcoming nice scripts for the players to enjoy. =) I can also host events(depends if owner agrees with it or not.) I treat newcomers friendly and i am willing to spend time listening to the players problems, chat with them when they are bored, solving and advising,etc. I do not discriminate my players. Example: calling them names, talking behind their backs. I am very mature in my own stands, there are always ways to solve problems. Not by running away or jumping into conclusions and pin-pointing at others to make them a scapegoat. I am able to differentiate what is correct from wrong, and able to change them.

Are you friendly?:I am a very outgoing and friendly person. I treat everyone evenly. Be it a GM or Player, it doesn't really matter. I like to make new friends and out spoken to the community. I cling on very well to the rest and is speakable to the rest of the community. I am also willing to open up helping hands to players that are having problems in their life and advise them on the best method without making them feeling more upset.

How long have you played ConspircayMS?:I just started not long ago, But i am pretty sure of whats the server about and how is it going. This community is able to grow well, but some changes must be made to make it more lively. =)

Have any experience? Where?:I have been an admin of many servers as i said. Helping new people to make his/her server successful. Examples of new servers: RolfMs, iMapleMs, DanLiuMs, FinaleMs, and many more that i cant remember. I am also an admin of BoomBoomMs, and SGM at PassionMs. I have also help many servers when they are making a private server, Hamachi or non hamachi, i made a guide for them( specially made from me). Although i had experiences, i think humans are constantly learning from each other. And this way is called the "copycat" method. I can say that, of all the server i have been on GM, i always tell my owner, to give players that has not been a GM and had submitted his/her GM application. Everyone started with no knowledge of "How to be a good GM/Owner/Admin." Chances are given to those that are more convincing and also, willing to learn.

Time zone:GMT+8

How long do you play ConspiracyMS a day?:I can play almost anytime. Morning from 8am to maybe the next day 3am. But also i am working part time so i might not be online till quite late a little. But i will surely take some time to see the growth of this server's community. =)

Additional info about you:I can edit the weapons stats and love to find new sources for the admins. I am also willing to fix any errors that the admin is facing and encourage people to join his/her server. Also not to forget. VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I respect each and everyone in the server. Want to know more? Add me in msn.

bchu0702@hotmail.com

Thanks for taking some time to read my GM application. I am very pleased to be in this wonderful server. Although you may not see me online. But, i am always on. Because of the different time range that separates us. I'll try to be online 24hours but as i have school and stuff on the weekdays, i can try my best to be on till 3am(GMT+ . And of course i will not quit this server even if i am not selected as there are many applicants. =)

Extra Info: I was a GM with VirusDragon.

Regards,
Dragonv2 =)
Back to top Go down
AirWick
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
brandonchu
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 pm

1. Name
2. In-Game Name
3. Age
4. What are you applying for (GM, Mod)?
5. Why do you want to be part of the staff?
6. How can you help?
7. Past experiences? Proof?
8. Other information we need to know.

i did all of this.
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 pm

I don't know why but for some reason I don't believe you were a GM alongside Virus. Not trying to accuse you of lying but I just dont see it D:
Back to top Go down
AirWick
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

No you did not. You have extra info also. When did we put these questions in?

Example:
"Will you follow the rules? How?"

Please delete your app and redo it over. You copied and pasted an old app of yours or something. I want a new fresh one.
Back to top Go down
brandonchu
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

I was a GM buddy in A GM Server with him, but I was a lvl 4, while everyone else was intern. I helped Virus 24/7 with everything. I made forums for his closed server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brandonchu
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 pm

LOL @ AirWick [Mod]Circean said My APP is FINE.
Back to top Go down
brandonchu
Administrator
Administrator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 pm

where did u get the idea of my coying and pasting.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING
-Circean
Back to top Go down
AirWick
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:03 pm

You still need to follow the format, I'd rather have you redo it, unless you want to be labeled as lazy and copy and paste your app from another forum.
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

nice gm app but please follow the format and yeah he was helping
and nice fight keep it up
STOP FIGHTING !!!
(air wick) (brandon)
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Seriously? How hard is it to press the edit button? Triple posting? WTF.
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracystory.forumotion.com
RawrTony
Administrator
Administrator
RawrTony

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Not a really bad application but in my perspective it was really long.
Back to top Go down
AirWick
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

It was a horrible app. He copied and pasted.
Back to top Go down

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Horrible.

As for my view :

- Bad grammar.
- Couldn't read it.
- Spelling was wrong.

As far as i can give you. 3/10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brandon's SGM App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon's SGM App.   Brandon's SGM App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon's SGM App.