Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote
[GM APP] Smooch. Vote
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Danny's GM for DEV application
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am by sonicboomz

» Charles' GM Application
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Circean

» Icky's gm app.
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm by Guest

» [GM APP] Smooch.
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm by Smooch

» Charles' MOD Application <3
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Circean

» Corrupt A Wish
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm by Circean

» HAcker
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Vaseline

» Brandon's SGM App.
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm by Guest

» New : Bann Appeal Format.
[GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
Circean
[GM APP] Smooch. Vote_lcap[GM APP] Smooch. Voting_bar[GM APP] Smooch. Vote_rcap 
NeedsMusic
Kyle
joerockshaha
VirusDragon
AirWick
Smooch
brandonchu
Chicken
DjPandix3

[GM APP] Smooch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooch
Administrator
Administrator

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:29 pm

1. Name

Kelsey

2. In-Game Name

Smooch

3. Age

4. What are you applying for (GM, Mod)?

GameMaster

5. Why do you want to be part of the staff?

I think I would be a great addition to the staff because I am unique in who I am. I would like to help out the server with my skills. I want to improve the server (if there are improvements to be made) and help out the community with whatever they need and with their boredom by hosting fun and adrenaline pumping events. I have experience but I would like to increase my experience with ConspiracyStory so I can handle more of a variety of situations with more ease. I love helping people, it makes me helpful and a good person and I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Very Happy

6. How can you help?

I can help by getting rid of most hackers because I am quite active, very sneaky Razz . and I do a run through of all the characters online and go to each individual to see if they are hacking or not, every few minutes. If someone is hacking, I will get a screenshot or proof of them doing the dark deed and ban him/her. I will always do the the right or the most sensible thing to do. I will not act upon someone because of a grudge or any kind of hatred. My feelings will not get in the way of my job as a GM.

Not only will I be able to do that but I can also host many events. I ,myself, love events and have a lot of experience hosting them. I have many fun ideas for events and I will also take suggestions from players. I love all kinds and every kind of events so hopefully that will make the citizens of ConspiracyStory happy.

I'd say that I am helpful, active, fun-loving, caring, responsible leader. I don't tolerate begging for things. I just say no politely and explain to the player that I cannot give them random free items because that would cause jealousy among the community. I'd say they would just have to win an event. ^^ I bans with no warnings if someone is hacking or advertising. I will control spamming. Stop feuds with players. Be fun but stern. Don't be easier on friends and harder on noobs.

I am a very community involved person. I love having fun with everyone. I don't like having a huge power level gap between the normal Maplestory player and a GM. I don't want a player to feel so much lower than me. I hate that awkwardness. I want players to feel comfortable around me as I feel comfortable around them. So ,hopefully, that will get players more involved in conversations whatever the topic. Unless it's about something private and important.

I will take suggestions to the server quite seriously if they are good suggestions that is and hopefully I will make a difference in the gameplay of the people of ConspiracyStory and that it will better the life of the person and make them want to play more, to be more active so that everyone can just have fun.

7. Past experiences? Proof?

GMstory (GM Server)
Spoiler:
LimeMS (Level 5)
Spoiler:

8. Other information we need to know.

I hope you consider me to be a fitful GM and select me. It would be a great honor to work with the fellow staff on ConspiracyStory. Thank you for reading my application and have a good day.

~Smooch
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes, i wanted to play GMstory, yet it didnt work for me. I have no idea how to use hamachi anyways, but nice application, great to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Smooch
Administrator
Administrator

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Oh this GMstory is an older server. And thanks. I have no idea how to use Hamachi, either. Razz
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Lol ^.^ <3
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 am

Nice GM APP ALWAYS U THE BEST Razz
Ofcourse i accept it
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:29 am

xNecru we was have other gmstoryy i was the co-owner it was real gm server but it's closed for ever for some reasons but GameMastersMs (FAKE)
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 pm

YEAH THAT ONE! GAMEMASTERSMS...

T.T
Back to top Go down
Smooch
Administrator
Administrator

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Lol, thanks, Virus. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Yus yus yus~ I support this lady :3. <33
Back to top Go down
Smooch
Administrator
Administrator

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks! ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GM APP] Smooch. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Smooch.   [GM APP] Smooch. Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Smooch.
Page 1 of 1