Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote
Danny's GM for DEV application Vote
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Danny's GM for DEV application
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am by sonicboomz

» Charles' GM Application
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Circean

» Icky's gm app.
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm by Guest

» [GM APP] Smooch.
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm by Smooch

» Charles' MOD Application <3
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Circean

» Corrupt A Wish
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm by Circean

» HAcker
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Vaseline

» Brandon's SGM App.
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm by Guest

» New : Bann Appeal Format.
Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
Circean
Danny's GM for DEV application Vote_lcapDanny's GM for DEV application Voting_barDanny's GM for DEV application Vote_rcap 
NeedsMusic
Danny's GM for DEV application Vote_lcapDanny's GM for DEV application Voting_barDanny's GM for DEV application Vote_rcap 
Kyle
joerockshaha
VirusDragon
AirWick
Smooch
brandonchu
Chicken
DjPandix3

Danny's GM for DEV application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicboomz
Administrator
Administrator

Danny's GM for DEV application Empty
PostSubject: Danny's GM for DEV application   Danny's GM for DEV application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am

Name: Danny
Time Zone: GMT-8:00

Hey guys, first off my name is Danny and I'm 18 years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN Danny, in PS's OFC Very Happy.

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs and maps, along with things like commands and server rates.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 147 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy, remember, don't mess around wif me Smile

Thanks, Danny

Plus, here are a few formulas o prove im a DEV Razz

int skill = (from.getJob().getId() == 412 ? 4120005 : (from.getJob().getId() == 422 ? 4220005 : 14110004));
if (from.getSkillLevel(SkillFactory.getSkill(skill)) <= 0)
return false;
int matk = SkillFactory.getSkill(skill).getEffect(from.getSkillLevel(skill)).getMatk();
double venomDamage = (rand(8.0, 18.5) * (from.getStr() + from.getLuk()) + from.getDex() * 2) / 100 * matk;
for (int i = 0; i < venomMultiplier; i++)
venomDamage += venomDamage / 10.0;
int poisonDamage = Math.min(Short.MAX_VALUE, (int) venomDamage);
status.setValue(MonsterStatus.POISON, Integer.valueOf(poisonDamage));
status.setPoisonSchedule(timerManager.register(new PoisonTask(poisonDamage, from, status, cancelTask, false), 1000, 1000));

That was some random formula i picked out. anyways, i got more for skills if you need any...PM me

CHOW Razz
Back to top Go down

Danny's GM for DEV application
Page 1 of 1