Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote
Chicken's GM app Vote
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Danny's GM for DEV application
Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am by sonicboomz

» Charles' GM Application
Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Circean

» Icky's gm app.
Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm by Guest

» [GM APP] Smooch.
Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm by Smooch

» Charles' MOD Application <3
Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Circean

» Corrupt A Wish
Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm by Circean

» HAcker
Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Vaseline

» Brandon's SGM App.
Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm by Guest

» New : Bann Appeal Format.
Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
Circean
Chicken's GM app Vote_lcapChicken's GM app Voting_barChicken's GM app Vote_rcap 
NeedsMusic
Kyle
joerockshaha
VirusDragon
AirWick
Smooch
brandonchu
Chicken
DjPandix3

Chicken's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

1. Name: Hello my name is Brandon Kim.

2. In-Game Name: My in game "Will" Be Chicken, Chicken is my favorite food. I love chicken because my grandmother makes me chicken a lot.

3. Age: My age is 16, and I am from California. California is a nice place to stay to play maplestory, I don't know why.

4. What are you applying for (GM, Mod)? Well I am actually applying for a SGM job. I am applying for this job because it is a hard job to handle. I think that I can handle this job no matter what. Even though being a GM might be hard, I have time, and exp to be a GM for this ms. Even though this ms is new and fresh, I will help this ms to be #1.

5. Why do you want to be part of the staff? I think that I would be available for this job because I am very experienced with this job. I actually want to join this MS because of VirusDragon my friend. He told me to join this ms. The 2nd reason is because I want to make this server more popular. This ms is old to the players that play because they think it is good and exped, but to people that they don't play it, they think its stupid and new. I would make it #1 and I would make it look more exped with all the GM's Help.

6. How can you help? I can help a lot actually but I am not that good in coding. I think that I can help with the fun activities or the mean activities. I am good with helping in fights because I've been a GM so many times like my buddy Virus. I can maybe make a v83 Handbook if I felt like it. I also think that I can make this ms a lot more popular cause of my friends that play maplestory. I think that I can atleast bring 10 people to this server when school starts. I would make them vote and this server would be a lot more popular. This ms is already very popular. I also can help with the hackers, and the rude people. I would ask the other GM's to help me, if they agree with me to temp ban them I would.

7. Past experiences? Proof? I was a GM plenty of items. I was a GM in about 6 servers. I was a GM in LimeMs (lvl3) with VirusDragon. I helped a lot and thats how I earned my job. I was a GM in ModifiedMs. I was a Level 5 SGM. I don't have a picture or anything but I do have the forums for it. I also was a intern for HeroMs v75, my name was Tiger, this server was closed long ago.

8. Other information we need to know: I think that I would tell you, I have a lot of exp for you guys. I think that if you added me to your List of Staffs, I would be more honored to help out a lot.

aim:xoogeneoox

By, Chicken
Aka Brandon.
[left]

Last edited by Chicken on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Nice Gm App Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Seems kind of short, nothing seems to grab my attention really in here.
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm

joerockshaha wrote:
Seems kind of short, nothing seems to grab my attention really in here.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracystory.forumotion.com
Chicken
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

oh, what should i add then?
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

I already told you the format, expand on your answers or don't do anything. Up to you, I won't be the one accepting or denying apps anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracystory.forumotion.com
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

wow lol longer i think it's fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 pm

santa rides a rendeer

done
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Quote From Chicken: " I would make it #1"

Even though im not a mod I would like to see some sort of explanation as to how you would make it #1
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 pm

i actually kinda did. "I think that I can atleast bring 10 people to this server when school starts. I would make them vote and this server would be a lot more popular. This ms is already very popular."
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 am

Chicken you should be willing to get your friends to join regardless if you make it to GM Status or not.
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 am

common guys calm down Very Happy come Chat joe
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Administrator
Administrator

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

yeah true. but i never said only if i was gm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chicken's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chicken's GM app   Chicken's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

Chicken's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For the Higher Ups :: Applications-
Jump to: