Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Vote
Keations GM Application Vote
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Danny's GM for DEV application
Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:43 am by sonicboomz

» Charles' GM Application
Keations GM Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm by Circean

» Icky's gm app.
Keations GM Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:45 pm by Guest

» [GM APP] Smooch.
Keations GM Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm by Smooch

» Charles' MOD Application <3
Keations GM Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm by Circean

» Corrupt A Wish
Keations GM Application EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm by Circean

» HAcker
Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm by Vaseline

» Brandon's SGM App.
Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm by Guest

» New : Bann Appeal Format.
Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:50 pm by Guest

Top posters
Circean
Keations GM Application Vote_lcapKeations GM Application Voting_barKeations GM Application Vote_rcap 
NeedsMusic
Keations GM Application Vote_lcapKeations GM Application Voting_barKeations GM Application Vote_rcap 
Kyle
joerockshaha
VirusDragon
AirWick
Smooch
brandonchu
Chicken
DjPandix3

Keations GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

Keations GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:12 pm

1. Name: Joe(Not telling due to personal reasons)

2. In-Game Name: Keation(Havent had much time to due the server being down when ever i try to get on) Edit: I joined last Thursday August 5th 2010 and I have been coming back everyday to see if the server was up and I just havent had the kind of luck as apparently some others have

3. Age:18

4. What are you applying for (GM, Mod)? I am applying for a GM Very Happy

5. Why do you want to be part of the staff? Quite honestly I just want to help out a server that is just starting out and could use an extra hand when in need. I also love keeping people entertained with my wierd sense of humor which keeps them coming back for more and more Razz

6. How can you help? I am willing to help in anyway possible wether it be hosting events, banning people for hacking, roaming around looking for glitches and bugs, or just having fun and helping the community out when ever they come calling for help. If theres a hacker I would ban him/her and then make a notice like this "So and So was banned because he was having a Death Party in a Corner with the Death Teddies". As for events one of my favorites is the question and answer and perhaps my favorite one was What happens when 2 snails get in a fight(They Slug it out) Very Happy

7. Past experiences? Proof? I have had 3 GM jobs in servers such as Flirt MS SlushyStory and CowMS, and quite honestly I didnt plan on taking screenshots so I quite honestly cant provide the proof that is nessacary. To continue my experiences people have told me that I'm pretty good at finding bugs and glitches, also i was a Closed Beta Tester for the first Guildwars game in which all i can say was "DAM" because there were that many glitches that were causing a huge ruckus within the game. This might help but I have been playin Maplestory for 5years, i joined Global Maplestory since patch 0.02 which was in like June/July 2005. Finally i Closed Beta tested Combat Arms, Mabinogi, and Kart Rider for Nexon.

8. Other information we need to know. Well its important for you to know that I am starting my Senior year in Highschool and will be taking English IV, last year I was able to keep an A throughout the year so proper english will not be a problem, also in Florida we have a test called the Fcat and I got a perfect score on the writing part of it. Secondly I do not let people push me around and if I'm given the opportunity to be a GM I swear on my life I will not abuse my powers and listen to the Admins. Thirdly I'm able to play alot about 5-10hrs aday depnding on what else is happening with my friends and family, and I say that because our cousins moved in due to the economic crisis. Finally, I dont let people take advantage of me, this comes from the fact that i do MMA( potientally going pro when I turn 20 years old).

Thankyou for reading my GM Application and I hope to be apart of the staff Very Happy

Last edited by joerockshaha on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Pretty basic answers, no color and doesn't seem like a lot of effort was put in it.

I like your answer on the screenshots, almost exactly the kind of thing I would say.
Back to top Go down
https://conspiracystory.forumotion.com
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok ill try to ediit it. I tried to be as formal as I could without pushing the boundries that much
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm

I doubt you have been playing for a week though. Its been up since th 4th and hasn't had much uptime.
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Excuse me I Aplogize i meant to say August 5th 2010. I have been so busy with stuff going on with my cousins, and getting ready for an upcoming Ameteur Lightweight bout
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 pm

No problem, I further reviewed your application. Your nice and pretty funny, answers are good in most parts :]

Overall Rating B

Thats pretty good coming from me.
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

nice gm app keep it up
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Thankyou for all of your support Circean and Virus.

Also, Thanks for being a hard critic Circean because it makes me strive to improve myself Cool
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Circean
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I know you're admin and all, but please keep mah forums clean :] no double posting.
Back to top Go down
joerockshaha
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey Circean/Virus if it helps my sister said she might be able to help us code if shes ever free because she has college classes and alot of projects Razz
Back to top Go down
VirusDragon
Administrator
Administrator
VirusDragon

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Circean I Just Said Welcome Lol Btw Sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keations GM Application   Keations GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Keations GM Application
Page 1 of 1